IN-SERVICE TRAINING FOR RESOURCE AND ADOPTIVE PARENTS AND KINSHIP CAREGIVERS
The Resource Parent Training Program, in conjunction with the Maryland Department of Human Resources (DHR) and the local Departments of Social Services, provides a variety of in-service trainings for resource and adoptive parents as well as kinship caregivers. These trainings are planned bi-annually and occur throughout the state, at the Child Welfare Academy in Baltimore, and regionally at the local Departments of Social Services. They are designed to equip participants with professional development education, resources, and tools to help with complex situations or issues related to caring for children, youth, and teens in foster care.
Tor Register for monthly trainings or conferences...
If you have registered for a training since July 1, 2015, or if you attended the Spring 2015 Resource Parent Conference on the Eastern Shore, you already have a username and password.
- Use the gray "Log into the RPT LearnCenter" button below to reach the RPT LearnCenter login page.
- If you do not remember your password, use the "Forgot password?" link.
- If you do not know your username, call or 410-706-4509.
If you have not registered for a training since July 1, 2015, and you did not attend the Spring 2015 Resource Parent Conference on the Eastern Shore, you will need to create a profile.
- Use the yellow "Create your RPT LearnCenter Profile" button below to reach the RPT LearnCenter Create Your Profile page.
- Within 48 hours of creating your profile, we will email your username an temporary password, an you will be able to register for trainings.
For further instruction, please watch this video!
For further instructions, please watch this video!