Resource Parent Training Webinar Help
If you are new to RPT Webinars or are using device different from what you've previously used to participate in these webinars,
consider logging in early so that we can troubleshoot connection problems.
There are two ways to listen to the webinar: Through your computer with or without a headset or via a telephone and our conference call line.
Did you click the link and you are still unable to access the webinar?
POP-UP BLOCKERS are most likely the cause.
How to disable your browser's pop-up blockers:
- You may use your computer if it is equipped with speakers. You will also need a microphone to speak if you would like to voice your question rather than type in the Q&A area.
- Headset plugged into your computer
- You may use a headset to hear. You will also need a microphone to speak if you would like to voice your question rather than type in the Q&A area.
- Telephone/Conference Call
Conference Call Number:
ACCESSING THE WEBINAR VIA SMART PHONE OR A TABLET?
Note the app does not have the full functionality of using Adobe Connect on a laptop or desktop.
You may not be able to download the training slides during the webinar.
- Download the slides/handout prior to the webinar from a desktop
- Send a request to email@example.com BEFORE the day of the webinar to have them emailed to you.